Curraghs Wildlife Park
Based in Ballaugh, the Curraghs Wildlife Park in the Isle of Man is set over 40 acres and is home to around 350 animals. The park offers fantastic animal experiences where you can choose from a variety of different animal encounters which give you the chance to have hands on experience and learn more about the keeper’s work.
The park is a perfect place for nature lovers of all ages and is beautifully set in a natural setting. It has over 70 species and many of the enclosures are open with walkthrough paddocks.
At Peak times it runs a 'what's on' program which includes crafts, touch tables, animal talks and presentations. They also run encounter sessions with bugs, reptiles or Owls, these are free and subject to volunteer availability. Outside Peak times they have scheduled feed times which are printed on the Park’s map issued on entry.
It’s a fun day out for all the family.
This package is operated by Manx Ferries. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this package. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654 081 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654 081.