Horse and Pony Trekking
Ballahimmin Riding and Pony Trekking Centre is ideally situated for horse riding treks, surrounded by off road trails leading into the scenic Little London hills near Cronk-y-Voddy on the Isle of Man.
These one hour treks (not including preparation time) are suitable for all ages and abilities and make for a memorable family experience.
Ballahimmin has a variety of well schooled ponies and horses and treks are led by experienced guides.
Treks run every day at 11am Monday to Friday, and 2pm on Saturday and Sunday.
This package is operated by Manx Ferries. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this package. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654 081 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654 081.