Isle of Man Classic TT 2019
Saturday 17th August - Monday 26th August 2019
The Classic TT Races are without doubt the biggest throwback to how riders used to race around the TT circuit! Most say it is the most important series of races for classic motorcycles on the planet! The world’s biggest and best riders will do battle with specialists from the classic racing scene around the grueling TT Mountain Circuit across four individual races on some of the most exotic racing machines from days gone by!
The fist ever senior race began in 1911 and has been the TT’s blue ribband event ever since - to win it is the ultimate goal for any rider.
The 1970's saw the onslaught of large capacity, heavy duty Superbikes but the Senior TT was still limited to machines not exceeding 500cc. Nowadays, that famous event features bikes with double that capacity and double the roar! With this obviously comes faster lap times that are often broken each year as technology advances. But that needn’t bother us right now, because here at the Classic TT, we’re going back in time to celebrate what the TT used to be about!
- Return air or sea travel to the Isle of Man
- Accommodation of your choice
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person based on two adult foot passengers, sailing from Liverpool to Douglas, staying at the Regency Hotel, Douglas for 2 nights. The price was correct as at 30th October 2018.
This package is operated by Manx Ferries. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this package. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654 081 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654 081.