Isle of Man Food and Drink Festival 2019
Isle of Man Food & Drink Festival will take place on the 14th September and 15th September 2019, in the Villa Marina Gardens, Douglas.
The Festival will showcase over 60 local food and drink producers and their businesses. The weekend’s two day event in 2019 will be among the biggest held in the Island with it growing year on year. One of its big attractions is the street food style Saturday evening event with music, drink and theatre attractions taking place.
There will be a wide range of stands, including many first time exhibitors. Visitors will be delighted at the number of products on display, as well as cooking demonstrations and entertainment: there will also be plenty of opportunities to sample local food and drink! With many different nationalities living on the island there will be an opportunity to sample food from all round the world.
Over 10,000 entrants visited the Festival in 2018 which attracted many visitors from the UK as well as those from further afield - many of whom travelled to the Island specifically for the event. The festival also attracts TV stars such as Adam Henson the presenter of BBC1 program Countryfile who had his own presentation in the previous years event.
The Festival proves a success for the exhibitors too, with many reporting increases in enquiries, new contacts and sales. In fact, demand is usually so high that some producers and caterers sell out by the end of the Festival.
- Return sea travel to the Isle of Man
- Accommodation of your choice
- Weekend Festival
Festival tickets will be sent out by recorded delivery.
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is based on two adults sailing as foot passengers from the Isle of Man on 13th September 2019, staying at the Sefton Express for 2 nights and a weekend festival ticket per person. The price as correct as at 30th October 2019.
This package is operated by Manx Ferries. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this package. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654 081 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654 081.