Isle of Man Golf Break
With its stunning natural landscapes and spectacular coastlines, the Isle of Man is one of the best golfing holiday destinations!
The Isle of Man is located in the Irish Sea between the UK and Ireland, it’s less than an hour’s flying time or a short ferry crossing so its the perfect destination for a golfing holiday closer to home.
Golfing on the Isle of Man will satisfy your every golfing desire.
King Edward Bay Golf Club has some of the best views on the island due to its elevated position above Onchan. The 18 hole course has some challenging holes but with the advantage of views over Douglas Bay.
Castletown Golf Links is located in the south of the island and is one of the purest links golf in the British Isles. It’s a championship course with over 6700 yards off the blue tees and some yellow society tees for the club golfers to shine.
Douglas Golf Course is situated on the edge of the Island’s capital Douglas in Pulrose. It’s a favourite amongst golfers on the island and offers first class conditions.
Mount Murray Golf Course is an 18 hole golf course set in the beautiful Manx countryside. It has a mixture of natural streams, lakes and hedges to challenge every level of golfer. With different variable teeing, the course is ideal for offering a fair challenge to the middle and high handicap golfers.
Peel Golf Course is situated just to the east of Peel. The course is a 18 hole course with many holes cutting through pine tree plantations and varied hazards from streams to gorse.
Port St Mary Golf Course is a 9 hole course as was designed by 1920 British Open Champion George Duncan. It’s the only 9 hole course on the island but still provides some challenges whatever your handicap.
Rowany Golf Course is an 18 hole course and is located in Port Erin. The course offers some demanding holes and golfers are treated to some of the most spectacular views across Port Erin.
Ramsey Golf Course is an 18 hole course which is set on mainly flat ground. It was designed by James Braide, five times Open Champion. Most recently it has undergone further modifications by Steve Marnoch.
- Return travel by sea
- Accommodation of your choice
Transfers, golf course choices and golf hire (If required) can be added during the booking process.
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is based on two adults sailing as foot passengers from Heysham on 7th December 2018 and staying at the Best Western Palace Hotel & Casino, Douglas for 2 nights and include the Manx Classic Golf Package. The price was correct as at 26th September 2018.
This package is operated by Manx Ferries. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this package. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654 081 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654 081.