Isle of Man Motor Museum
The Isle of Man Motor Museum in Jurby is a great place to visit during your holiday in the Isle of Man. Located in the north of the island the museum has over 250 unique vehicles from around the world.
The museum is filled with 150 vehicles in the main area, 150 motorcycles in the two mezzanine floors and also has a post-war street scene and period car showroom in the rear yard.
There is a car club display area, coffee kiosk and gift shop. It is set up for disabled access making it an ideal location to visit during a tour round this part of the island.
This package is operated by Manx Ferries. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this package. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654 081 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654 081.