Longest Day Longest Ride 2019
One of the most grueling endurance mountain bike events held Conrhenny Plantation on the Isle of Man! The Longest Day Longest Ride is a 24 hour endurance trial and will push all contestants to their limits! The event for 2019 takes place on Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th June 2019.
The target for competitors is to ride for as long as you possibly can clocking up the most number of laps of the course. The course approximately is 5km in length.
You might be thinking this sounds easy! Don’t let the short course fool you! It offers a variety of forms of riding from forest roads to sweeping single track and boardwalks through the trees. Not only this but you will also be riding through the night and feeling fatigued, no two laps will be the same.
The Longest Day Longest Ride will not only test your physical fitness and stamina but your mental toughness will be pushed to the limit on this challenging circuit. The event is open to solo riders and teams alike. A timing chip will be issued to all riders in order to count your laps. The event love to promote support for all competitors so gather your family and friends to encourage you along!
For further information on the event and how to register, please click here.
- Return sea travel to the Isle of Man
- Accommodation of your choice
The package does not include entry into the event.
Bicycles are carried free of charge when accompanied by a fare paying foot passenger.
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person based on two adult foot passengers, sailing from Liverpool to the Isle of Man, staying at the Sefton Express, Ballasalla. The price was correct as at 30th October 2018.
This package is operated by Manx Ferries. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this package. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654 081 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654 081.