Manx National Heritage Holiday Pass
The Manx National Heritage Holiday Pass offers great value to discover the Isle of Man’s heritage and history. The pass provides unlimited entry into all Manx National Heritage attractions for up to 14 days:
- House of Manannan
- Great Laxey Wheel
- Castle Rushen
- Cregneash Cottages
- Peel Castle
- Rushen Abbey
- Manx Museum
- Old House of Keys
- Grove Museum
- Nautical Museum
- Old Grammar School
Not valid for use at special events or for reciprocal admission to properties operated by organisations such as English Heritage, National Trust for England, Historic Scotland, etc.
This package is operated by Manx Ferries. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this package. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654 081 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654 081.