The Manx 100 2019
The Manx 100 takes place on Sunday 28th July 2019 and is an endurance event designed for experienced and skilled mountain bikers who are looking for a new challenge!
Riders can choose between three challenging courses: either the 100 mile single lap event, which will see riders tackle over 16,300 feet of ascent, an 100 kilometre single lap event, which has a 3,250m ascent, or the slightly tamer 50 kilometre single lap event.
You will ride through some of the Isle of Man's breath-taking countryside and it doesn't matter which course you choose, both will test your mental strength, fitness and endurance to get to the finish.
Book your package today to this exhilarating event and ride some of the best mountain bike tracks the Isle of Man has to offer!
The event starts and finishes at the TT Grandstand in Douglas. This means that for visitors to the Island staying in one of our conveniently located hotels in the Isle of Man's capital, it's an easy ride up to the start line!
The course will be marked along the way with directional arrows and marshals will be stationed at the necessary points. Whilst not essential, the organisers would recommend the use of a GPS. They will facilitate bag drops at check points, but there will be no organiser led feed stations. Entrants will be required to be self-sufficient as there will be no mechanic stations en route.
The fastest riders will take around 11 hours to finish the full 100 mile course, and it's expected that the first to complete the 100 kilometre course will take around seven hours.
For full details on entry information and entry costs, please click here.
- Return ferry travel from your choice of port
- Accommodation of your choice
The package does not include entry into the event.
Mountain bikes are carried free of charge on the ferry when accompanied by a fare paying foot passenger.
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is based on two adults sailing as foot passengers from the Isle of Man on 27th July 2019 and staying at the Sefton Express for 2 nights. The price as correct as at 30th October 2018.
This package is operated by Manx Ferries. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this package. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654 081 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654 081.